Videocon d2h - Wort DTH comapny - Videocon DTH
Hi Video *** (big cons you guys are),
I'm not quite sure where the heck to start from.
You guys have perfect bunch of loosers highly unprofessional and unskilled people working for you. You guys are perfect example of wort customer experence.
I have bought a standard definiton setup box from you. It worked fine untill i decided to take another one; HD settop box from you.
I told you customer service that pelase put both under same cusomter ID, You didn't listen to me created a new customer ID. I made numerous call and a email to sort that out.
I topped up for Rs.3140 on 10/08/2013 and was promised a HD set-top box with two months of Platinum HD subsription included in it. Guess wat it stopped working on 21/09/2013, well that isn't 2 months. (not susprised as i said you guys big cons).
I went to your website today (23/09/2013) enetered my phone number topped using netbanking thru my Kotak bank. Came home and it still says no balance on my HD box. That was a shock to me.
Then i found that you guys have still not closed the other account you have created rather you credited my topoup to that acct(Cust ID : 85792998) which should not exist.
It should have been credited to Cust ID : 96782710. What a shame. It took 5 calls to you customer service and still no solution to my problem.
1st call was such a torcher to my brain, i had to call back again caz I could not handle that guy anymore. when I told you guys to disconnect one of set-top box(standard) i was told to recharge or my account should have a recharge of 7 days, or i can't disconnect my setup of box.
I really lost my cool when i was told that my money has been credited to a different account and not the one it was intended for.
I can provide call recordings to you on Youtube which you can listen to.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Employees
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a iTunes digital code from this online "business," and they kept sending me redeemed codes. I stated several times that I also tried the code on the Ultraviolet site..."
- "Choice Ticketing (AKA Choice CRM) is an incredibly hard company to work with. I say work with because in this field, you are required to have a certain level of..."
- "Ad Rev for a Third Party (or AdRev) is a trademark/copyright troll that places false claims on YouTube content. It claims to be some kind of "publisher" that helps musicians..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."